Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

sravanthi

KF Rookie
Hello dear ones, Hope every one is doing well. Im Dr.sravanthi
Working as medical officer . Im here to gain knowledge regarding finance .Im glad to be part of this community.😇

Atypical

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,
Myself Sundip K Singhee, run a business of electronics and LED lights. Here to learn and share the knowledge gained in personal and professional. Looking forward for a wave of new knowledge and insights.

Hello everyone! I am a trader, investor and a perpetual student of finance. Hoping for some interesting discussions and peer learning on this platform. ✌️

Hello everyone,
I'm a 24 year old civil engineering graduate currently preparing for UPSC CSE, the things like investment, stock market has always been a troubling thing to grasp but since i started watching bekifaayati videos, things are pretty on track and i keep on learning new stuff.
Really excited with the new platform idea.

My hello to all, my name is Sunder Narwat, i am here to educate about cryptocurrency
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies since 2017 and doing cryptocurrency research since 2018

Greetings!

I'm Mayank, an aviation journalist based in Paris, France, and India. Specializing in Airline Loyalty Points and travel hacks, I unravel the intricacies of loyalty programs to enhance fellow travellers' experiences. By day, I'm a Marketing Manager in an MNC, providing a dual perspective on the industry. I am thrilled to be part of this community, and I look forward to sharing insights, learning from your experiences, and fostering engaging discussions. Here's to the exciting journey ahead!

Best,
Mayank

My hello to all, my name is Sunder Narwat, i am here to educate about cryptocurrency
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies since 2017 and doing cryptocurrency research since 2018
How are you investing in cryptocurrency ?
Which is a trusted website or mobile app?
I saw a few issues with the apps.

Can you explain about your Crypto portfolio?
How much returns in the last 6 years?
How are you managing taxes for Crypto?

Pranav sharma

KF Rookie
Thanks for giving me this opportunity .. Hello mates my name is Pranav sharma and I am from jammu , currently persuing Mba and i have developed interest in finance with in some recent years . Hoping to acquire some sharp knowledge from all of you guys ..

Aniket6511

KF Rookie
Hello, good people. Aniket here, joining the community from today. I hope we can be good friends and get along. Very excited and nervous 😬👍🏻. Do share some good financial strategies to yours truly.

Anant1221

KF Ace
Hello Everyone, My name is Anant Goyal from Meerut, UP.
I am into the field of crypto from past 7 years. In stock markets from past 4 years.
I am also into Medicine Wholesale business, ecommerce business.

I am here to share and help with all the knowledge i have and to learn new things.

Thanks

Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hello everyone
i m sanaya,
I just love to join such a great team of you all.
I were worked as financial advisor in investment ( in FDs, KCC, personal & home loans & also long term holding stocks ) from last few years.
I have trading experience of 4-5 years in long term investment portfolio as well as intraday & future options trading.
Looking forward to work with you all...

isandeep

KF Rookie
I'm Sandeep, deeply passionate about global markets, economics, and investments. With extensive experience, I navigate market trends and investment strategies across various asset classes. I'm here to share insights, engage in meaningful discussions, and learn from others. Let's explore, discover, and grow together in the dynamic world of finance. Looking forward to connecting and contributing to our collective understanding of the global financial landscape.

omborad

KF Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm excited to be part of this community! By profession I'm BHMS intern student, with my knowledge of health and fitness, I did transform my body from 121kg to 70kg as well, feel free for any queries regarding health and fitness.