Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

Madhav_Kdl

KF Rookie
Hello everyone,
I am Madhav Khandelwal. Currently pursuing CA. Finance & Stock Markets are a field of interest. Would love to gain as well as provide to this wonderful community.
Best wishes to everyone!

sukhpreet

KF Rookie
Hey folks.
Myself Sukhpreet Singh .
A young Engineer with some knowledge of cybersecurity.
I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine if possible.

PgChaitanya

KF Rookie
Hi All,

I am chaitanya kumar. I am from Bengaluru and I work as software engineer and I want to invest my money so that I need not buy a house as my parents keep pestering me to do it. They bought a house in 2004 and now I live with them but they say this is how money grows. You have buy a plot and it will keep growing. I dont know. I keep getting confused. I have around 10 years of Work experience and I have accumulated around 50L in my mutual funds+ FD + savings account. But my parents keep asking me to invest it in buying a plot.

PiyushLaxman

KF Rookie
Hello everyone,
This is Piyush Laxman and as for my profession I manage the operations for a team of 30 employees in an MNC. I have a decent knowledge of the stock market, mutual funds, insurance industry and knowledge on tax savings.
My goal is to ensure I hit my F.I.R.E number before I hit 48 years of age.

nickknp

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone,
I'm Nitin Singh. I work as a UI Designer / Developer. I loved to view the Bekifaayati videos and learned a lot from there. I'll really miss the videos if videos will no longer be posted in near future. But to continue my learning I'm here. I love you guys and Bekifaayati.

Infinity

KF Rookie
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
hello, i just want to know how to use this platform in the most effective manner .

SHRAVANANAYAK

KF Rookie
Hey there I am shravana from Udupi
I don't know much about finance I am using credit cards from approximately one year I want gain much more knowledge about finance

Saipavan 1919

KF Rookie
Hello community,
Here is Sai Pavan, I am a Software Engineer with interests in Credit Cards and Banking. I am excited to join this community and I would like to share and gain knowledge on various Finance aspects of life.

psachin

KF Rookie
Hi to all
i am Sachin..Doctor by profession but an avid follower of all things finance. Personal finance is a passion and i do my two bits to try and educate friends and family members..
Investing is a way of life and playing the credit card game is my latest hobby,Hoping to learn as well as share with the other great minds on this forum..

Kushal_Puri

KF Rookie
Hi,
I'm excited to be a part of this community! By day, I'm a Product Manager, deeply immersed in the world of fintech. However, beyond the digital realm, I've developed a passionate interest in personal finance knowledge out there. Whether it's making informed investment decisions, understanding loans, optimizing returns during tax filing, or simply strategizing to create wealth, I'm here to share my insights and learn from all of you.
Thanks

panda2109

KF Rookie
Hello Everybody,
Puneet Arora(22) this side, I am a software engineer by profession and trader/investor on the side, with a keen interest in learning about finance, health, psychology, etc.

IIFTKeshav

KF Rookie
Hello World!
From a computer science engineer to a MBA student at Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, I am Keshav Damani , here to learn and share about personal finance.

srikant

KF Rookie
Hi , My name is Srikant , a silicon engineer, I am interested in personal finance and have a keen interest in knowing all aspect of it . I'm here to learn about more aspects of finance. I wanted to be financially independent in my 30s . I am here so that each of my financial decision makers sense and help the needed to provide the finance awareness at earliest. And yes, I love to play volley.

rahulace12

KF Rookie
Hi All,

Rahul Sharma this side from Bangalore.
I am 34 years old with lot of liabilities pertaining to my family circumstances.
I work in an MNC and also run a small sports services based start up.
Extremely curious about personal finance and how different financial instruments can help us in living a peaceful and happy life.
Have tried hands on trading in cash, fno, crypto.
Have deep knowledge and always open to discuss on anything finance.
Look forward to learning and contributing to the forum. :)