What options do i have in case of mistreatment, fraud and theft that I have have to suffer while going for a claim under comprehensive policy?

abhi4889

KF Rookie
I bought the policy from Policy Bazaar and the policy was comprehensive as well as cashless. In February 2023 I initiated the claim from the app of Policy Bazar and within two days my car was picked and later after one month the surveyor was appointed for the estimate. My estimate was not entirely passed and he told me that few parts can be repaired. then I got the partial approval of only few parts for which I again waited for about next one month and later I got to know that the garage was not able to arrange the parts. So I purchased the parts from the BOODMO and give it to the garage to proceed further. When I got my car back but on the very next day I got to know that my AC was not functioning well, then I reported to the same garage and they superficially repaired it but all it was not working at all.

Eventually I got it repaired from outside in which I got to know that my radiator fan motor was replaced with used as well as repaired motor. Then on the same day, I went to the same garage who was working on my car and told them the story. They said that they will give me back the money that I have invested in purchasing the new radiator fan. After few days my AC was again not working and I again visited to another garage. They told me because of the radiator fan the compressor of AC is damaged and we have to replace it as soon as possible to prevent further damage. I again invested 25000 INR on it.
I have reported this issue to the senior manager of the garage as well as the policy Bazar and explain the entire story to them in which they promised me to reimburse or compensate partially by providing me three full periodic services which I can avail in the future, my entire communication was over phone call or the email (As a proof) and I enforce them to communicate this compensation over the mail in which they have mentioned that they will be giving me the services but after two months I requested them for availing the first service but they are not responding me. I have tried to contact them multiple times in last three months but they are not responding.

Now what are the methods do I have to get my compensation?

zacobite

KF Mentor
wh
I bought the policy from Policy Bazaar and the policy was comprehensive as well as cashless. In February 2023 I initiated the claim from the app of Policy Bazar and within two days my car was picked and later after one month the surveyor was appointed for the estimate. My estimate was not entirely passed and he told me that few parts can be repaired. then I got the partial approval of only few parts for which I again waited for about next one month and later I got to know that the garage was not able to arrange the parts. So I purchased the parts from the BOODMO and give it to the garage to proceed further. When I got my car back but on the very next day I got to know that my AC was not functioning well, then I reported to the same garage and they superficially repaired it but all it was not working at all.

Eventually I got it repaired from outside in which I got to know that my radiator fan motor was replaced with used as well as repaired motor. Then on the same day, I went to the same garage who was working on my car and told them the story. They said that they will give me back the money that I have invested in purchasing the new radiator fan. After few days my AC was again not working and I again visited to another garage. They told me because of the radiator fan the compressor of AC is damaged and we have to replace it as soon as possible to prevent further damage. I again invested 25000 INR on it.
I have reported this issue to the senior manager of the garage as well as the policy Bazar and explain the entire story to them in which they promised me to reimburse or compensate partially by providing me three full periodic services which I can avail in the future, my entire communication was over phone call or the email (As a proof) and I enforce them to communicate this compensation over the mail in which they have mentioned that they will be giving me the services but after two months I requested them for availing the first service but they are not responding me. I have tried to contact them multiple times in last three months but they are not responding.

Now what are the methods do I have to get my compensation?
who is the insurer.. spk to them.. why policybazaar?