Join the Conversation: Introduce Yourself and Connect with Our Community!

omneelsavant

KF Rookie
Hi,
I am Omneel Savant. Excited to be here! I learned about this community through your YouTube channel that I follow.
I am a Corporate Recruiter working remotely for an Executive Search Firm based in another city. I recruit for the flavors and ingredients industry.
I also run a Resume Writing Service under the business name, Omneel's Digital Solutions & Services. It is my side hustle. I build and improve new resumes and also customize resumes as per the specific job post to which the client may want to apply, thus increasing the chances of their resume popping up in the top results.
I consider myself to be good at finding means of increasing my savings and also consider myself an able investor when it comes to mutual funds which in my case are currently showing a return of more than 25% after just 1-2 years of beginning my investing journey.
As far as my interests go, I am an avid photographer of natural scenery and wildlife which I post on social media like FB and Insta. My mobile telephoto lens which I use with my phone is one of my favorite possessions.
I am a voracious reader of fiction and non-fiction novels and have written a few fanfiction stories as well.

sudhanshu08

KF Rookie
Hello and welcome to our community! We're thrilled to have you here. 😊

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hey! Sudhanshu Gupta this side.
I work in IB at Citi, and currently pursuing certification called CFA.
I hold great understanding in equity investing as well as enthusiastic about credit cards in general. Would love to know more about you guys!!

Hello Everyone,
Myself Nancy From Vrindavan Pursuing CA & CMA. I have a Experience of 1 year as I did a Job In CA Firm and attains a Good knowledge in Direct tax, Indirect Taxation and Auditing. With this I have a Passionate Interest in Finance as I want to Take Investment Decision So that an individual can invest effeciently to make good profit . With this I am also Learning about Equity, Derivates and Mutual Funds as I am also a trader. Hope, I will Gain Some more Knowledge From You Guys and I will also help if I know something about You Want to Know.

AlanGreenspan

KF Rookie

To kick things off, we'd love for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the members. Feel free to share a bit about who you are, your interests, what brought you here, and anything else you'd like us to know. This is a great opportunity for everyone to get to know each other better and build connections.

Don't be shy – we're all here to support and learn from one another. Can't wait to hear from you! 🌟
Hey y'all, FEC was looking boring, so thought I'd chill here for a bit :) /s. Just a gal from Kochi (mallus hmu), tryna get myself educated in the latest deals and trends in finance!

maulik

KF Rookie
Hey folks. Myself Maulik . A freelancer with some knowledge of credit cards, finances and banking.
I am so much delighted to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine.

Rounav Mandal

KF Rookie
Hi Everyone! I'm Rounav Mandal, and I'm diving into the world of finances. I'm an IT professional, and lately, I've realized the importance of managing my money better. That's why I've joined this community to learn more about Mutual Funds, the Stock Market, Taxes, Insurance, and other financial topics. I look forward to connecting with all of you and expanding my knowledge together! Plus, it would be great if some of you could tell me where I should start learning about the above topics. Thank you.

Hey guys,

I'm Vivek, and I don't have a finance background. I am from IT Background However, I'm very interested in learning about personal finance and discovering simple financial tricks to save money.

sukhmeet747

KF Rookie
Hello and good morning to everyone. My name is Sukhmeet and I am a businessman in Portugal. I successfully run an Indian cum Portuguese grocery store and an Indian restaurant here. I keep myself updated through Bekifaayati Punjabi videos and shorts. Love the information they share. Happy to be here

sanket1988

KF Rookie

Sanket Agrawal here. I am an IT sales professional. Interested in personal finance, taxation and alternative investments. Looking forward to connect with like minded folks.

Hey everyone. Myself Mohit Kumar Sinha. A Civil Engineer with some good knowledge of Insurance and investments.
I have been working on managing personal finance. Whether it is the distribution of investment or different types of insurance.
I am so delighted to be a part of this community looking further to gain more knowledge and share mine as well.

rahuls

KF Rookie

Hi All,
This is Rahul Srivastava, working in an MNC as Software Engineer, managing ERP systems integration. Thanks !

Vidit Goel

KF Rookie
Hello Everyone,
Hope all are happy and healthy :)
I'm really excited to join this community where we can discuss on finance, investment and other related terms, I'm Software Engineer by profession looking forward to extend and stack it overall related knowledge.

theraj0007

KF Expert

MYSELF RAJ
A STUDENT WHO IS CURIOUS IN GAINING KNOWLEDGE. AT THE SAME TIME I CAN PROVIDE YOU KNOWLEDGE ABOUT STOCK MARKET , INVESTING, MFS ETC.
INVEST WISELY GUYS ✨

vishal786

KF Rookie

Ham to yaha new hai pata hi nhi kese Aapni baat kahen process ka hi nhi pata

Telegram Instagram Twitter Facebook yaha par hame pata hai ...magar is page ke baare mai nhi jaanta

Iski bi ik video bana ke dal do YouTube pe..bekifaayti page ki

Apni baat kese rakhni yaha par

iNishantPotdar

KF Rookie
Hello Guys,
This is Nishant Potdar with 18+ years of total experience in IT Infrastructure with 10+ years of experience in Hybrid cloud infrastructure.
I signed in to this site to get true information on finance, Taxation and Housing ROI.
Thanks